MAY I REMIND ALL USERS OF THE FOLLOWING BURIAL GROUND REGULATIONS
- NO PERMANENT MOUNDS ON GRAVES ARE ALLOWED
- THE ERECTION OF SIDE STONES, FOOT STONES, RAILINGS OR ENCLOSURES IS NOT PERMITTED
- THE PLANTING OF SHRUBS WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE PARISH COUNCIL IS NOT ALLOWED AND THE SHRUBS WILL BE REMOVED
- GLASS GLOBES, ORNAMENTS, GLASS BOTTLES, JARS and JUGS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED; MUSICAL ARTEFACTS ARE PROHIBITED
- ARTIFICIAL SILK FLOWERS OR ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS OF SIMILAR QUALITY ARE ACCEPTABLE BUT MUST BE CONFINED TO THE HEADSTONE BASE; THE PARISH COUNCIL ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR FLOWERS OR WREATHS. ANY ITEMS DEEMED TO BE UNSUITABLE WILL BE REMOVED
- THE COUNCIL HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE OR HAVE REMOVED ANY TREES, FLOWERS SHRUBS OR CONTAINERS IF THEY DEEM NECESSARY FOR ANY REASON.
- THE PARISH COUNCIL WILL REMOVE ANY CHRISTMAS WREATHS REMAINING AFTER THE FIRST WEEK IN MARCH.
- ANY REMAING FLORAL TRIBUTES WILL BE REMOVED 28 DAYS AFTER THE INTERMENT.
- THE PARISH COUNCIL HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY DEAD FLOWERS.
The Parish Council appreciates that families and friends of the deceased wish to show their love and respect in a variety of ways. These regulations are imposed to maintain the safety and dignity of the Burial Ground and to enable us to maintain the area in a neat and tidy condition.
Anyone wishing to discuss these regulations should contact the Parish Clerk
PARISH CLERK: Clive Ludlam
Crich burial ground - list of burials
The Parish Clerk has put together a list
of burials in the Crich Parish Burial Ground:
Crich burial ground memorial inspection results
Memorial faults found in July 2009
01 February 2010 - Having given due notice, a small number of unstable headstones in the Crich Burial Ground have been laid flat in the interest of public safety.